Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Picture Perfect

We had our engagement photos done this past weekend. What a special time! Our photographer is Keith Peeler and he is amazing. If you are in the DFW area and looking for a great photographer, Keith is the man to call.

Speaking of photographs, I've been thinking on the photobooth idea. I'm starting to wonder if it will be worth the time and extra money we would be putting into it. I'm still in love with the idea of using a dry erase board for messages. The photos are important to me. They are always my favorite part of any event, because they give me a point of reference to remember the rest of the night.

I think my biggest problem for the whole evening is letting mine and Zack's personalities shine through. This is weird to me, because there are so many unique things about us, but it seems to difficult to figure out how to incorporate those things.

3 comments:

The Pearl said...

That picture is adorable! I've only seen a few of the pictures you had taken, but they were all really amazing. :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome, can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

lauren ashley said...

hey bethany, long time no see!

my friends just used this idea for their wedding photos at the reception..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deathmachine/3326547437/in/photostream/