Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Long time, no plan!

Hello again! I've figured out that starting a new job, moving, and hanging out with my fiance all make it pretty hard to do much wedding planning at all, let alone blogging about it. I'm back for the time being, however. We'll see if I can manage to make the blogging a habit.

My two biggest to-dos for the wedding are hammering down a rehearsal dinner venue, which is proving more difficult than I'd like, and getting flowers settled and picked. For the rehearsal dinner, I've only got a handful of options left before I have no clue what we're going to do. Enough of that right now, though, since worrying about it won't fix it and it is too late at night to make any calls.

As for flowers, I've decided to go with golds and yellows, which I feel will contrast the color of my girls' dresses quite well. I'm still having a hard time figuring out exactly what will and won't be in season, but I'm sure that yellow flowers are easy to find in the late summer.

I do like the bouquet at the top, but was hoping for something a little modern. I do love the touch of blue among the yellow, though.

Tonight, I love:

Pompom Dahlias












Ranunculus

1 comment:

Simo said...

That Ranunculus is quite attractive indeed.

Concerning the rehearsal dinner we could always just do hooters or something... Kidding! =)