Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hi from H-town!

Hello from Houston! Zack and I have come down to see his little brother graduate from high school. It has been great to get to spend time with my future in-laws.

In wedding news, my cake toppers are finished at RedLightStudio!
Aren't they adorable?! I love love them! One question, though: do you guys like the red tie? It was initially intended to look like the red breast of a blue bird. In any case, they are totally cute. I'll have to figure out what kind of cake they would fit onto. That will have to be another week, though.

I've also been thinking way hard about my shoes lately. I feel like I've exhausted my internet resources looking for the perfect shoe: Not too high (my dress doesn't need a heel at all), blue or yellow (preferably fabric of some kind), a rather large peep for the toe, and maybe some ruffles or pleats. Perhaps I'm just getting a little too picky. But I do keep seeing all these wedding photos where the bride has the most adorable shoes. I know you can't see them during the ceremony, but I would feel so cute if I could have some cute shoes to complete my dress. I've mostly looked at Zappos and Overstock. If any of you have a website that you visit regularly for shoes, please let me know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YES! I'm LOVING the toppers... they totally "take the cake"! (There it is.)

Seriously, they're adorable.

-Kaleb