Thursday, May 14, 2009

128 days to go!

Well, just about a month ago, I talked about priorities. School was taking the driver's seat for a while and wedding was going into the trunk. As of yesterday, I am finished with my college career and will be graduating on Saturday! Huzzah! On monday, I start full time at a web company in dallas. The next Saturday, I move into the apartment that Zack and I will be living in after we get married. Everything is happening so fast! I will tell you a secret, though... I think I like it.

Anyway!... school being over now gives me more time to spend with my wonderful fiance and more time to spend on planning our wedding!

With four months (holy cow!) until the Big Day, there is lots to do! My biggest priorities over the next week are the following:

1. Get a good list of rehearsal dinner venue options put together.
2. Pick a tux/vest/tie combo with zack!

That's all I should have for tonight. But seeing as it would be lazy of me to make a post without giving you something visual to enjoy, I'd like to show you one of my wedding favor considerations:
These birdseed favors are from NatureFavors at Etsy. They are just so cute!

1 comment:

Cams said...

Where are you living now?

I love the birdseed favors!