Friday, April 10, 2009

Prioritizing

The coming month is going to be especially busy. That which will be taking most of my time is school. I'm in my last month of college! Huzzah! On top of the solo project for each class, there is also a group project for each class. In addition to school, I will be starting a new job tomorrow, which I hope works out really well.

Needless to say, I will be very busy. I have decided to put major wedding planning thoughts on hold until graduation. Wedding stuff will only be used as a point of relaxation and escape from the busier parts of the day.

As soon as I cross that stage, I will be moving to Dallas and diving into my job full time. After all that, I'm assuming I'll have a lot more time to dedicate to my man and wedding planning.

Sorry I didn't have anything ground-breaking!

No comments: