Wednesday, February 25, 2009

In search of a favor


We're so happy to have secured our favorite coffee house for our reception. It is a wonderful venue with a modern, yet homey vibe. It also happens to be the place where we met.

In keeping with this theme, I have 90% decided that our favors are going to be coffee related.

I understand that not everyone enjoys coffee as much as I, so we will be doing half hot chocolate, half coffee favors, but with the same packaging. This is all ideal, of course.

The hot chocolate recipe I'm considering

For me, the packaging will be half the battle/glory. You could go coffee house and bag your favors, OR, you could go adorably cute and jar them. Either way, it will be a wonderful little favor and will be very affordable. Have your graphic designer fiance create a sticker tag to go on the front, decorate a bit, and you've got a job well done for under $100!

Saving money is awesome.

1 comment:

The Pearl said...

I vote jars. That picture of your inspiration is adorable.